2015 offered several great binoculars for birding enthusiasts, and even today their capabilities are still top notch. What’s more, you probably can enjoy a sizable discount compared to what you had to pay when these models were first launched. If you’re looking for excellent birding binoculars, you should consider these proven classics:
|First Choice||Celestron 71332 Nature DX 8x42 Binocular (Green)||$$||4.6/5|
|Second Choice||Nikon 7576 MONARCH 5 8x42 Binocular (Black)||$$$||4.7/5|
|Third Choice||Celestron 71346 Outland X 8x42 Binoculars (Black)||$||4.5/5|
If you have a modest budget, this Celestron binoculars model is for you. The 8x magnification can make it seem like you’re there right by the bird, while the 42 mm objective lens diameter lets in enough light that the images are crisp and clear. With a field of view of 388 feet, you can easily zoom in on the specimens you’re looking for.
This is compact at just 5.3 inches long while the weight isn’t much at 1.75 pounds. It’s waterproof, fog proof, and also nitrogen purged, so you don’t have to fear the elements.
- It’s extremely easy to use, so it’s perfect for beginners.
- The image clarity is wonderful.
- It’s a hardy pair of binoculars that you can bring while kayaking.
- Astronomy lovers may want a more powerful magnification.
Below is a video summary of the features brought about by Celestron Nature DX 8×42 Binocular:
This is great for bird watchers and for lots of other uses too. If you tend to enjoy hiking or kayaking, bring this along with you for the sights.
If you have a bigger budget, you may want to consider this Nikon. The image clarity is exceptional, due to the coatings that provide accurate colors and greater brightness. It’s also easy to use as it is compact and lightweight and you can use this even when you’re wearing glasses. It’s also fogproof, waterproof, and tough due to rubber armor.
- The crisp quality of the images is quite stunning.
- It’s very portable, which is a must for birding.
- It’s also very durable, and there’s even a non-slip grip.
- The bottom caps are a bit large, so it can get annoying because you have to exert some effort to get them to snap in.
You sure get your money’s worth with this pair of binoculars. You won’t have any trouble getting the excellent images that bird watchers live for.
Now if you really don’t have much for your birding binoculars budget, you can get this instead. It’s proof that a low price can still get a high quality. You still get the features that bird watchers require, including proper magnification and brightness, fully multicoated optics, ease of use, and durability.
- It’s waterproof, fogproof, nitrogen-sealed, and it comes with rubber armor.
- You can use this with or without eyeglasses.
- It can even be used on a tripod.
- It’s a bit bulky at 8 by 7 inches.
This is a solid pair of binoculars, and the value for money is exceptional.
Pick any model here that fits your budget, and you won’t be sorry. These are all proven models that even today work well for any bird watcher.