Hunting is great, but it’s not much fun if you can’t find your prey. To do that, you need a proper pair of hunting binoculars so you can see up close while you still also have a decent field of vision. For hunting binoculars, you want something tough for rough outdoor use and you only need to see enough so you can recognize the prey. Here are some of the best models from 2015 that has a proven track record.
|First Choice||Leupold 119198 BX-1 McKenzie Green Ring Binoculars, Black, 10 x 42mm||$$||4.4/5|
|Second Choice||Nikon 7577 MONARCH 5 10x42 Binocular (Black)||$$$||4.7/5|
|Third Choice||Vortex Optics Viper HD Binoculars, 10x42||$$$||4.4/5|
The 10x magnification here is more suitable, since your prey may be more paranoid and skittish so you can’t get too near. Like other Monarch 5 binocs, this has the vaunted Extra-Low Dispersion glass that makes for a crisper and brighter view. It also helps with the brightness that the lenses are fully multicoated.
- It’s great for outdoor work as it is waterproof, fogproof, covered by rubber armor, and comes with a no-slip grip.
- The weight is even lighter than the previous model.
- The image clarity is amazing.
- The field of view is a bit narrower at 288 feet.
For an additional information about the Nikon 7577 Monarch Binocular, here is a short video summary:
This is a great mid-price option and it’ll surely get the job done with no hassle.
If you don’t have much of a budget for hunting binoculars, then this is the beginner’s set you need. It’s tough enough for outdoor use, and the image sharpness and brightness will suffice. Making adjustments is no big deal after a while, and there’s really no problem with the size and weight. You also get the 10x magnification that most hunters need.
- It’s extremely affordable compared to other binocs with the same capabilities.
- It is waterproof and fogproof.
- The image clarity is better than you’d expect in this price range.
- You’ll need to practice a bit so you can make adjustments smoothly.
This is positive proof that you don’t need a ton of money for hunting binoculars, because you don’t really need a whole lot of sharp colors for hunting anyway.
Now if you have a bit more leeway on your budget, get this. It’ll be a proper investment and you’ll save money in the end, because this thing is remarkably tough. It’s so tough that the warranty is for a lifetime. Buy this and you’ll never need to buy another one ever again.
- They’re serious about the lifetime warranty. They’ll replace or refund your binocs with no questions, no additional cost, and even no registration.
- It’s extremely light at 1.4 pounds.
- The special coatings provide ultimate protection and accurate images.
- It’s a bit bigger at 9 inches, while other 10×42 models tend to measure only 7 inches or so.
This is worth every penny, and now you have a tough pair of binocs that will last for as long as you can hunt.
Find the prey with the right set of hunting binoculars, and these 2015 models have proven themselves capable of getting the job done.