How do you determine the best brand of binoculars? If you want to play it safe, you should pick the models that hundreds of people bought and which earned the highest average ratings. While you can hunt these down yourself, we’ve done it for you and the short answer is that they’re all from Bushnell.
|First Choice||Bushnell 133450 Falcon 10x50 Wide Angle Binoculars (Black)||$||4.4/5|
|Second Choice||Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 10x 42mm Roof Prism Binocular||$$$||4.6/5|
|Third Choice||Visionking Binoculars for 8x42 laser range finder Binocular 1200 m Distance||$$$||4.4|
Here are the top 3 models from 2015 that everyone’s raving about even today:
Part of the legend of this model is that Bushnell is convinced you’ll love it. They’re so convinced that it even comes with a “no questions asked” lifetime warranty that covers even accidental damage. It’s available in either 10×42 or 8×42, and either way you’re covered.
- The premium quality glass for the lens along offers exceptional image quality even in low light conditions.
- The brightness and the color accuracy are superb.
- It’s totally 100% waterproof and fogproof.
- The protective covers for the lens may slip off.
Just for fun and a bonus review, here is a short video about the Bushnell Ultra HD Prism Binocular:
There’s really very little wrong with this, and Bushnell got almost everything right. With that lifetime warranty with “no questions asked”, you really have to try it out.
Now if you have a very modest budget, this will work extremely well. The 10x magnification can bring even faraway objects to seemingly right by your side, while the 50mm objective lens makes sure that your image is always bright and clear.
- You can use this with glasses, and you even have handy fold-down eyecups to keep the lenses from getting scratched.
- It can autofocus on objects 25 feet away. The 300-foot field of vision allows you to find whatever it is you’re looking for more easily.
- The price is fantastically low.
- It’s not good for birds that are closer than 25 feet away.
This is the pair of binocs you get for seeing things clearly even when they’re very far away. The price is amazing, especially when you consider how easy it is to get a sharp image.
Here’s another affordable pair of binoculars that offer the same quality and performance you get from more expensive models. This 10×42 set of binoculars can focus starting from 12 feet, which makes it suitable for bird watching along with other activities like watching stadium games and concerts.
- It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof.
- The images are clear, crisp, and bright.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- It’s so popular that it’s often out of stock.
This is an inexpensive pair of binoculars that perform well above its price point. No wonder its ratings are sky high!
Who are you going to trust—the reviews of sellers, or the collective judgment of hundreds of extremely satisfied customers? These binoculars are popular for a reason. They’re all just that good.