2016 has come and gone, but the best birding binoculars from that year remain available. That’s great news for many bird watchers who need binocs, and it’s especially good for newbies looking to start their new birding hobby with a bang.
|First Choice||Wingspan Optics WingCatcher HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars for Bird Watching||$$||4.7/5|
|Second Choice||Hammers Bird Watching Binocular 8x40 Multi-coated Lens||$||5/5|
|Third Choice||Jaxy Folding Binoculars for Bird Watching 8x21||$||4,7/5|
Folding Binocular for Bird Watching 8x21-Lightweight and Compact Kids Ladies-Ideal Binoculars for Hiking Nature Lovers-Best Model Opera Travel Hunting-Sightseeing Sports Watching Nature
This is a great beginner set to give to your young kids, and that’s apparent with their colorful exterior. There’s blue for boys and pink for girls, but you can go vice versa in this day and age. This will not only provide a compact set of binocs that will get them to enjoy bird watching, but you can borrow them for hiking, vacation sightseeing, opera watching, and watching your kids play sports.
- This is extremely affordable, so you don’t have to worry that your kids will break them.
- It’s so compact and light that you can bring it with you anywhere. It folds and it weighs just 140 grams.
- The images are clear and it’s easy to adjust.
- With the 21mm objective lens, it’s best only for bright conditions.
Bring this with you in your purse or in the glove compartment on your car, and you can go bird watching and sightseeing anytime.
Hammers Fine Optics Steady View Classic Design Wide Angle Porro Prism Sports Bird Watching Binocular 8x40 with Multi-Coated Lens
This looks more serious and rather less like a toy, yet the price is so affordable you may find yourself looking for some sort of catch. There really is none, and that’s why you’ll hardly find anyone who can find something bad to say about this Hammers binocs. It’s all good.
- The price is spectacularly low.
- The image clarity works well for bird watching, and it also offers a wide 430 feet for field of vision.
- It’s tough with the rubber armor and it’s even set to fit on a tripod.
- Put it away when it rains, to be on the safe side.
The value for money of this set of binoculars is spectacular, and it’s a treat for bird watching. It’s also versatile enough for use when you’re in a stadium.
Wingspan Optics WingCatcher HD 8X42 Professional Binoculars for Bird Watching. HD Color True Clarity and Brightness Close Up or Far Away. Extra Wide Field of View. Close Focus. Waterproof. Fog Proof.
Now this isn’t cheap, but it’s still reasonably affordable. It only weighs 1.5 pounds and measures 7.5 inches at its longest point, yet the colors of the HD images are stunning. This lets you focus on birds from 2 meters to a thousand feet away.
- It’s very compact and lightweight.
- You’ll see every stunning color on the birds you’re studying.
- This is waterproof and fogproof.
- You’ll need an adapter bought separately if you want to use this on a tripod.
Wingspan is known to have many binocular models made for bird-watching. Just for fun, here is a short video of one of the many great binoculars from Wingspan:
It costs outperforms even more expensive models, so you really get your money’s worth.
2016 was a great year for newbies who want an affordable pair of binoculars for bird watching without busting the budget. Here you have a couple of options with one expressly for kids and for portability, with the others more expressly for bird watching. Pick one now and enjoy the view!