Ask a professional hunter for some tips, and they’ll tell you that a pair of binoculars is mandatory for hunting. With a good pair, you can identify your prey more easily even when they blend in the background. You’re also able to stay away from dangerous predators. Most important of all, you can be sure, using the best hunting binoculars under 200, that what you’re shooting at isn’t a fellow hunter!
|First Choice||Eyeskey 10x42 Professional Waterproof Binoculars for Adults||$$||5/5|
|Second Choice||USCAMEL Binoculars Compact for Bird Watching||$||4.4/5|
While you do find some binoculars that cost a bundle, there’s no need to go on a hunt without one even if you don’t have a large budget. There are plenty of excellent sub-$200 models around that still offer excellent performance during a hunt. In fact, we’ve found several that won’t go past $110 if you find the right seller.
Eyeskey 10x42 Professional Waterproof Binoculars, Best Choice for Travelling, Hunting, Sports Games and Outdoor Activities, Extremely Clear and Bright
Now this exemplifies just about all the features you need in a good pair of hunting binoculars. First of all, it’s very portable. It’s only 5.3 inches long, and it only weighs about 1.5 pounds.
Yet despite the compact size, it packs a wallop in terms of performance. The 10x magnification lets you see far off, and the 42mm objective lens makes sure that the image brightness is good. You also have fully multicoated lenses so the image quality is tremendous. You can also find prey and other targets more easily as the field of view is wide at 304 feet at 1,000 yards.
- This is extremely easy to use, so even newbies should have no trouble making adjustments.
- The pair of binoculars is quite sturdy with its rubber armor, and it is also waterproof and fogproof.
- With the long eye relief, you get a good view even when you’re wearing glasses.
- This is designed for adults, so the wide setting for the lenses means that your kids can’t use this properly. You’ll have to buy them their own.
To show you how aesthetically pleasing and function-satisfying the Eyeskey Binocular, here is a short video review:
This has the image clarity, ease of use, portability, and durability you need. It’s positive proof that you can get all these in your binoculars even without splurging.
USCAMEL Binoculars for Adults, Compact HD Professional Binoculars for Bird Watching, Travel, Stargazing, Camping, Concerts, Sightseeing
If your budget doesn’t even reach the 3-digit range, it doesn’t mean that you’re out of luck. You can still get the binocs you need for hunting, and the features are still great when you get this USCAMEL.
This gives you 10x magnification, with high quality and brightness that will serve on a hunt. This can even be adjusted for different levels eye vision between your left and right eye. This is quite tough and can really deal with the rigors of the outdoors, while the compact size and low weight means you can bring it along with no difficulty. The wide field of vision is also great at 303 feet at 1000 yards.
- This is very durable, and it is waterproof and fogproof as well.
- The magnesium alloy is very lightweight so it only weighs 1.43 pounds, while the longest measurement is just 6.18 inches.
- The optic quality is clear and sharp, and making adjustments is super-easy.
- It’s hard to find any warranty info, however.
You may not need the warranty, though, since it’s just so tough and easy to use. As long as you don’t abuse it, you can use it for years.
10x42 Compact Binoculars for Adults, Maibahe HD High Power Binoculars for Hunting Travel Bird Watching Stargazing Hiking Concerts with BAK4 Prism FMC Lens with Carrying Bag
Again you have the 10×42 capability. This time, it’s even a bit smaller at just 6.1 inches, while the weight goes down even further to 1.25 pounds. You get HD image, and the lenses are fully multicoated.
- You can find your prey more easily with the 300-foot field of vision at 1,000 yards.
- The adjustable eyecups allow you to use this even with eyeglasses.
- It’s very compact and portable.
- The satisfaction guarantee is good for just 1 year.
Take this along for a hunt, a camping trip, and for fishing, and you’ll certainly find it useful. Heck, bring it along on your vacation. It’s not as if it’s huge and heavy!
All these are great for hunting, as they’re compact and easy enough to hold and use during a hunt. In addition, you’ll find that you can actually use any of these for activities that go beyond hunting. Bring it along for concerts and football games, and lend it to your bird watcher friends. With their low prices, you really get your money’s worth with these terrific hunting binoculars.