These days, using a night vision scope is not just for those in the police and military forces. Even regular people and hobbyists find only the best night vision monocular scope to be a necessity for a wide variety of situations. For instance, it can be used for security and surveillance at home or in commercial establishments. A good night vision scope can also be helpful during night hunting, bird watching, camping, and hiking.
|First Choice||MeeQee 10X42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope||$||4.4/5|
|Second Choice||Digital Night Monocular, Bestguarder 6x50mm Digital Night Vision Monocular||$||5/5|
|Third Choice||Firefield 5x50 Nightfall 2 Night Vision Monocular||$||4/5|
If you find yourself in need of a good night vision monocular scope, make sure that you know what you should look for so that you will not end up buying the wrong one. Of course, it should be of great quality but still affordable. It should also serve its main purpose well and be able to provide a clear image, even in total darkness.
To help you decide, below are three of the best night vision monocular scope that we can recommend.
MeeQee 10 x 42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope, Prism Film Optics, Tripod Capable, Waterproof, Low Night Vision, Monocular Scope for Birdwatching/Hunting/Camping/Hiking/Golf/Concert/Surveillance
This monocular scope is perfect for different outdoor activities as well as for surveillance because of its great features.
- It has a 10×42 high power amplification which allows you to see 1ox closer, without sacrificing the quality of the image.
- It has a large Bak-4 prism and multi-coated lens for advanaced light transmission.
- It has eye cups which are fully adjustable for optimum viewing of users with or without glasses.
- It has an innovative optical structure plus a larger one hand focus knob to allow easy adjusting of focal length.
- It is dust-proof, waterproof, and shockproof, which makes it perfect for use in any weather condition and environment.
- It is specially designed for people who love the outdoors and are always on an adventure.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It is light and easy to carry.
- It can be cleaned easily too, just by using a clean cloth and some alcohol if there are stubborn stains.
- None on the device, but the instructions that come with it can be better.
The MeeQee 10×42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope is an affordable device that is perfect for outdoor use. It works great as a low light level night vision telescope, but not for totally dark night vision.
Digital Night Monocular, Bestguarder 6x50mm Digital Night Vision Monocular with HD 1.5 inch TFT LCD Detection Range 350m/1150ft Camera & Camcorder Function Takes 5mp Photo & 720p Video
This binocular provides outstanding optical clarity and has high performance digital night vision capability.
- It has 4x magnification, 1-5x digital zoom, and a 50mm objective lens for a high performance and clearer night vision.
- It can take high definition pictures and videos with sound. Date, time, and GPS ID can also be stamped on the photo or video.
- It has a timelapse function to take photos or videos at a preset time automatically.
- It has a built-in infrared illuminator for up to 980 feet or 3oo meters viewing distance in full darkness.
- It has an SD card slot and a USB slot so it can be connected to a computer for data transfer.
- It is easy to use, including the interface.
- It is weather and waterproof, making it perfect for outdoor adventure.
- It can be held comfortably using only one hand.
- It can give away the user’s location as it gives off a red glow when the infrared is on.
The Bestguarder WG80 is a high definition surveillance binoculars which has an infrared illuminator and is waterproof which makes it great for any outdoor adventure.
Adding additional information and data to the Bestguarder Monocular, below is a video review about the product:
The monocular set comes with a handy pouch. It is compact and quite comfortable in your hand. The set offers great visibility at night and could capture and boost images at a distance.
The Firefield 5×50 is a compact monocular but it is packed with features that are up to par or even better than other night vision monoculars that are bigger in size.
- It magnifies up to 5x and provides a field of view of up to 15 degrees.
- It provides high quality images with a resolution of 36 lines per millimeter.
- It is built with high power infrared illumination with power saving feature.
- It has a 50mm lens which gives it a distinctive shape.
- It is protected with a durable rubber housing which makes it weather resistant as well.
- It has large objective lens which also allows high magnification.
- It can be used in any weather condition and works great even in the dark and low light conditions.
- It is easy to grip and comfortable to hold because of its ergonomic design.
- It is lightweight and very user friendly.
- The infrared light is visible even from a distance, so it can give away your position to observers from the right angle.
The Firefield 5X50 Nightfall 2 is a compact monocular scope that is user friendly, offers several great features, and best of all, affordable.
The three monocular scopes reviewed above are all great considerations as they all have their own great features. When it comes to affordability though, the MeeQee 10×42 Dual Focus Monocular Telescope is the clear winner. But if you want the one with the best features and you do not have limitations on the budget, then the Bestguarder WG80 Digital Night Vision binocular might be your best choice.