Wouldn’t it be nice if you can just bring your binoculars with you wherever you go? That’s actually possible, as you can find small binoculars that still offer excellent color accuracy and bright images. What’s more, you can pick from 2016 models so you can choose the ones with proven durability, plus their prices have gone down too.
QUNSE Mini Binoculars Compact Design, Clear Optical Lens, Ultra-Vision, for Bird Watching 10x25 Pocket Size
This is certainly compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, as it only measures 4.4 inches. The weight is virtually nothing too, as it only weighs 200 grams. Yet somehow, they’ve managed to offer 10×25 capability with this tiny thing. It’s not surprising when you find out this brand originated from Germany.
- This can be used even when it’s raining.
- The clarity of the image is great, and you can even sue it in low light.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Don’t drop it in the ocean!
You can use this for boating, as long as you keep the strap around your neck so it doesn’t get submerged. But really, you can use this anywhere and the price is very low as well.
USCAMEL Folding Pocket Binoculars Compact Travel Mini Telescope HD Bak4 Optics Lenes Easy Focus 8x21 Colour Black
This one is pocket-sized, and you can stash it in your pocket if you’re wearing cargo shorts. It only measures 4.1 inches so it’s really small, while the weight isn’t much either at just 8.8 ounces.
- The design offers exceptional clarity and brightness for such a compact pair of binoculars.
- It’s waterproof and fogproof too.
- The rubber armor is easy to grip and quite rugged as well.
- You also don’t want to get this completely submerged.
Just use it properly, and this will be a handy companion for all your travels. Whether you’re hiking or sightseeing, the sights you’ll see will be breathtakingly clear.
Pink Small Binoculars Compact Mini Folding: Perfect for Kids and Adults, Fits in Pocket, Bird Watching, Hiking, Travel, Theater, Concerts, Premium Glass lens, Shockproof
This seems like a toy, as it’s very affordable and it comes in either blue or pink. But you may be tempted to borrow this often from your kids since you get 8x magnification that’s suitable for bird watching. The lens is also fully coated for clarity and brightness.
- It’s very easy to use, whether kids or senior citizens are handling this.
- It’s very portable at 4 inches and 239 grams.
- It even comes in a case.
- It’s not really meant for low light conditions.
To show you how lovely and attractive this binocular is for kids, here is a short video summary:
Buy this for your kids, and they’ll love it. That’s because its performance isn’t like a toy’s and it will provide excellent image quality along with extended durability.
While any of these compact/small binoculars will be great for kids, you’ll also find yourself using it a lot as well. They’re great for watching birds, wildlife, or your kids playing sports or performing on a stage.